General Production Worker
Founded in 1992, Sterling Rope is the leading manufacturer of life safety rope, cord, and hardware. Made right here in the USA, Sterling has worked hard to develop the best product for use in climbing, rope rescue, arbor, guiding, industrial safety, work access and OEM markets. We strive to be the front-runner in innovation within the field and work closely with companies, both large and small, to develop superior products for their needs.
We are currently seeking detail oriented, highly motivated general production workers/machine operators to fill full and part-time positions on our 1st and 2nd shifts. The successful candidates will be responsible for a wide variety of functions such as but not limited to general production work in the factory, starting, operating, tending and cleaning of machinery and equipment, other tasks as assigned by a manager/supervisor.
Note: For the 2nd shift employees, flexibility is required as a significant amount of training occurs during the FIRST shift hours.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 lbs
- Good hand dexterity
- Aptitude to multi-task
- Strong commitment to quality
- Strong attention to detail
- Respectful and positive attitude
- Training for the second shift positions will take place during the first shift. As a result, flexibility is required during the training period.