Tower Rescue Kit
Simple and effective two-person rescue kit
The Tower Rescue Kit provides a complete solution for rescue of an incapacitated tower climber or other person working at height. Built on a foundation of our 11 mm HTP, this kit includes the ANSI rated D4 autolocking descender and rugged anchor sling. The kit also features a unique textile spreader bar which allows for easy attachment to harnesses with hip rings, but no ventral attachment point. A prebuilt mini-haul system allows for easy transfer from a fall arrest system to the descending system.
Weight: 22.4lb for 249’ rope in kit.
• 7/16” HTP with sewn eye (length depends on kit)
• D4 Descender
• ASD w/Pin Carabiner Aluminum D-shaped carabiner with a captive eye pin. MBS: 6,744 lb, NFPA (T), ANSI Z359
• Soft Spreader Bar with ANSI carabiners, and attachment connection
• 4:1 Mini Haul Pocket Hauler
• Anchor Sling 48” Rabbit Runner, Type 9800
• Storage and Carrying Bag