The PDQ2 is Sterling’s lightweight evacuation and rescue system for use in all work-at-height environments. Made in the USA.
The PDQ2 is Sterling’s lightweight evacuation and rescue system for use in all work-at-height environments.
The PDQ2 descent-control device and the 6 mm XTEC heat-resistant Technora® rope form the core of this system whose total weight is under 10 lb (for a 100 M system). The fully-assembled kit comes ready for deployment, and packed into a durable, weather resistant carrying bag which allows it to be carried comfortably by the technician until needed. Custom lengths and configurations are available upon request.
• Lightweight, easily deployable rescue system
• Customizable based on rope length needs
• Weather resistant bag keeps kit protected and carried comfortably
Certified to meet ANSI Z359.4
- PDQ2 Autolocking Descent Device, with anti-panic feature
- XTEC™ Rope with sewn eye termination
- (2) Aluminum ANSI rated connection carabiners
- Weather resistant storage bag
⚠️ Warning. This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel Hydroxide, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.