A lightweight and versatile fire escape anchor hook for more secure anchoring and lowering.
The next generation escape hook from Sterling, the Stealth hook has more features, in an even lighter package. Continuing with the popularity of our first-of-its-kind gated hitching slot for quick and secure remote anchoring, we have re-engineered this fire escape hook to be 14% lighter than its predecessor, with new features:
- Forged from aircraft grade 7075 aluminum, the truss design reduces weight and preserves strength, making this the lightest NFPA escape hook weighing 170g/ 6oz.
- Tool-grade stainless steel tip allows for better holding in a variety of anchoring surfaces and can be easily changed out if it becomes blunted from training. Each tip offers two points that can be used.
- Rounded radius at the back of the hitching slot for easier use in an improvised mechanical advantage system.
- Heel ridges and milled grips help keep the hook in your hand and in place at the anchor.
- Slot at the top of the hook to be used for a pull tab.
- Weight 170g/ 6 oz.
- Certification: UL Certified to NFPA 2500 (1983)
- MBS: 13.5 kN