A great performing all-around indoor or outdoor rope. A thinner option to the VR9 9.8mm. Made in the USA.
Sterling is partnering with Global Climbing Initiative (GCI) to equip Kenyan climbing community leaders with the knowledge and resources to build their local climbing community and create a thriving outdoor culture.
Net proceeds from this Limited Edition VR96 will go to GCI’s Climbing Leadership Fund. Learn more about the partnership: https://sterlingrope.com/about-global-climbing-initiative
The VR96’s design is built off the popular VR9 9.8mm with the same handling and feel climbers love, just with a little less bulk. This Limited Edition VR96 rope’s sheath pattern is a tribute to the Kenyan flag.
- Versatile diameter for multiple climbing disciplines
- Ideal for use as a competition rope for indoor climbing
- Available with middle mark in 60 and 70m lengths
- Send Ready Coil
- Core fibers treated with DryCore™ to prevent yarn-on-yarn abrasion and moisture absorption
- Proceeds benefit Global Climbing Initiative: a nonprofit providing access to climbing globally
- PFC and PFOA free
- Non Dry Rope
- UIAA 101 | EN 892
- Made with bluesign® certified raw materials
- Diameter: 9.6mm
- Type: Single Rope
- EN 892/ UIAA Falls: 8
- Impact Force (kN): 9.1
- Dynamic Elongation (%): 29.4
- Static Elongation (%): 7.7
- Weight (g/m): 61
- Sheath (%): 34