Skinny dry cord with a burly sheath for projects. A Sterling Athlete Team favorite. UIAA Dry certified built with Sterling XEROS technology.
9.2 mm Single, Half and Twin Dynamic Rope
The Aero balances a durable, tough sheath with a lighter weight core construction. The result is a sending rope with softer handling that’s ideal for sport, mixed and ice climbing applications.
- UIAA Dry certified built with Sterling XEROS technology
- Made with bluesign® certified raw materials
- Non bicolor options include a middle mark for lengths 60 m and longer
- Available Lengths: 40, 60, 70, 80 m
- Available with a Send Ready Coil- ready to climb straight from the packaging.
- UIAA 101 | EN 892
Diameter (mm) Dynamic Elongation (%)
9.2 30.2 | 28.9 | 23.6
Rope Type Static Elongation (%)
Single | Half | Twin 7.5 | 6.6 | 6.1
Sheath (%) Impact Force (kN)
41 8.8 | 8.6 | 10.1
Weight (g/m) UIAA Falls
56 7 | 21 | >20