Skinny dry cord with a burly sheath for projects. A Sterling Athlete Team favorite. UIAA Dry certified built with Sterling XEROS technology.
9.2 mm Single, Half and Twin Dynamic Rope
The Aero balances a durable, tough sheath with a lighter weight core construction. The result is a sending rope with softer handling that’s ideal for sport, mixed and ice climbing applications.
- UIAA Dry certified built with Sterling XEROS technology
- Made with bluesign® certified raw materials
- Non bicolor options include a middle mark for lengths 60 m and longer
- Available Lengths: 40, 60, 70, 80 m
- Available with a Send Ready Coil- ready to climb straight from the packaging.
- UIAA 101 | EN 892
|Diameter (mm)||Dynamic Elongation (%)|
|9.2||30.2 | 28.9 | 23.6|
|Rope Type||Static Elongation (%)|
|Single | Half | Twin||7.5 | 6.6 | 6.1|
|Sheath (%)||Impact Force (kN)|
|41||8.8 | 8.6 | 10.1|
|Weight (g/m)||UIAA Falls|
|56||7 | 21 | >20|