A lightweight workhorse rope that is perfect for using across climbing disciplines. UIAA Dry certified built with Sterling XEROS technology.
9.6 mm Single Dynamic Rope
A lightweight workhorse ideal for every climber and discipline. The Quest is perfect for people looking for the ideal balance of weight and durability. Plus, its smooth sheath reduces gear drag while its mid-9 mm diameter keeps things light. The Quest is the perfect rope to pack for new adventures and trips back to old favorites.
- UIAA Dry certified built with Sterling XEROS technology
- Made with bluesign® certified raw materials
- Non bicolor options include a middle mark for lengths 60 m and longer
- Available Lengths: 40, 60, 70, 80 m
- Available with a Send Ready Coil- ready to climb straight from the packaging.
- UIAA 101 | EN 892
|Diameter (mm)||Dynamic Elongation (%)|
|Rope Type||Static Elongation (%)|
|Sheath (%)||Impact Force (kN)|
|Weight (g/m)||UIAA Falls|