Suited for both rock and ice, the Velocity is the flagship of our lineup: lightweight, durable, long-lasting and easy to handle. UIAA Dry certified built with Sterling XEROS technology.
9.8 mm Single Dynamic Rope
Our flagship rope and all-rounder for use in virtually any condition, the Velocity is a near-perfect balance of characteristics for a wide variety of climbing styles and conditions. A favorite among world-renowned athletes for working routes, the Velocity is a must-have for kitting out any crag pack.
- UIAA Dry certified built with Sterling XEROS technology
- Made with bluesign® certified raw materials
- Non bicolor options include a middle mark for lengths 60 m and longer
- Available Lengths: 40, 60, 70, 80 m
- Available with a Send Ready Coil- ready to climb straight from the packaging.
- UIAA 101 | EN 892
|Diameter (mm)||Dynamic Elongation (%)|
|Rope Type||Static Elongation (%)|
|Sheath (%)||Impact Force (kN)|
|Weight (g/m)||UIAA Falls|